On Monday there shall be:
- Bible study which shall involve every member of the CU. It shall take place at 5:00 pm and it should be decentralized.
- Beginners band practice
- band practice (5pm – 6:20pm)
On Tuesday there shall be:
- Block A ministerial practices.
On Wednesday there shall be:
- Free Wednesday 1st week of the month
- Years fellowship 2nd week of the month
- Leaders prayer and fasting, Anzafyt and VukaFit 3rd week of the month
- Brothers and sisters fellowship 4th week of the month
On Thursday there shall be:
- Prayer and fasting for all CU members
- Alternating conclusions between prayer and evangelism at 5:00 pm
- There will be FFC classes running concurrently with the conclusions at 5:00pm
- BEST-P classes
On Friday there shall be:
- A revival or night events e.g. Talent Night, Worship Night or Keshas from 6:15 pm
On Saturday there shall be;
- Intermediate band practice from 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
- General band practice from 4:00pm – 6:30pm.
On Sunday there shall be TWO services:
- First service at the MPH a from 7:30am – 9:30am.
- Second service at the Graduation Square as from 10:30am – 12:30pm.